Pages

Our struggle is beautiful


"We must move past indecision to action. Now let us begin. Now let us re-educate ourselves to the long and bitter, but beautiful struggle for a new world. This is the calling of the sons of God, and our brothers wait eagerly for our response."

Thursday 20 January 2011

Power

I am LOVIN' this song and I have had this song on repeat all week (no exaggeration). It may be Kanye West's beat but the lyrics are POWERFUL- aptly so, because this song is called POWER. I had heard of Etizz and seen him minister a couple of times so when I heard about his FREE (YES FREE!!!) mix tape I had to download it asap. This is just one of the tracks from the mix tape but every song is of full quality with uplifting lyrics. Be encouraged and recognise that the God of heaven above has supreme power.

Power: E Tizz feat True to da name

As always,

I came. I saw. I blog.

Ruthie x

PS: Make sure you download it, here( below) is the link: http://etizz.bandcamp.com/album/we-in-the-building-vol-1

It's free!

It's free!

It's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd appreciate your thoughts... so write them down.

Related Posts with Thumbnails